- Developing critical thinking skills through examining conflicting views and asking questions about subjects such as house systems, the use of dignities, the use of the nodes, whether there are good and bad planets, or good and bad houses, etc.
- An exploration of what makes a good or bad astrologer
- Practice with and evaluation of multiple approaches to delineation
- Learning how to identify your own filters in yourself and in the natal chart
- Additional techniques to fine tune the chart
- Learning to integrate dispositors, Part of Spirit and additional Arabic Lots, the lunation cycle, time lords, decans, fixed stars, retrogrades, planetary speed, derivative houses and more into chart interpretation
- Introduction to transits