“I was amazed at the techniques you use and the accuracy of analysis.” – Patricia A. New
Using participants’ charts, Robert Glasscock interactively teaches ten techniques for “the art of synthesis.” Each week concentrates on an in-depth technique to go behind time-honored Planet-Sign-House-Aspect approaches and get to the underlying heart of horoscopes. Eight of the ten techniques don’t even require an ephemeris: everything’s already in the chart!
“For many, interpreting charts can feel confusing or intimidating. Each technique grounds all other methods in rich spiritual and psychological soil, while being eminently practical and verifiable. Easy to learn – endlessly rewarding.”
- THE DEVELOPMENTAL ARC - Your horoscope's code for how and why you start, develop and complete anything - Life, Jobs, Relationships, Creative Projects, Education, Investments, Healing . . . .
- DEGREES & INITIATION – how planets’ degrees reveal chronological ages: a lifetime’s Cycles of Initiation and Becoming.
- DYNAMIC ASPECTS & DEVELOPMENTAL ASTROLOGY – how, when and why birth aspects define specific years throughout life.
- WHAT YOU’RE PUBLICLY MEANT TO DO IN LIFE
- WHAT YOU’RE PRIVATELY MEANT TO DO IN LIFE
- THE LAST TWO SIGNPOSTS YOU’RE GIVEN BEFORE BIRTH
- DETAILS, SPECIFICS & SUBTEXTS
- TABLING SOLAR ARCS
- STATIONS, ECLIPSES & PREDICTIONS
- PLANETARY EMISSARIES – people you meet who embody your birth planets.
Starts Saturday, July 5, 2014
From 12-2pm Pacific (3-5pm Eastern)
10 weeks – $275 Students will also receive a recording of each session
For over 50 years (and 40,000 clients!), Robert Glasscock has been a Los Angeles-based astrologer consulting with clients from over 122 countries. For many years he authored over 250,000 words annually in “American Astrology Magazine’s” monthly and Annual Yearbook issues for Publisher Joanne Clancy. His writings for newspaper columns, magazine articles and anthologies have been cited by Liz Greene, among others.