Instructors: Karen McCauley, Inga Thornell, Judith Holloway
W104 is recommended for students intending to see clients
Students who have completed a program certificate will receive a $100 discount coupon for this course.
So you know the astrological basics, but do you need help putting everything together? If the answer is yes, then this course is for you. This course focuses on finding basic themes, answers and interpretations using the natal chart for addressing client issues.
• Students will explore various ways to enter and explore natal charts depending on the questions that clients present.
• Students will have the opportunity to use and improve their critical thinking skills in peer review.
• Students will use who, what, where, when and how questions to identify key issues in the chart.
• Students will gain ways to integrate the Sun, Moon and Ascendant factors in the chart.
• Students will use hemisphere, quadrant and nodal analysis if asked to locate major themes in the life.
• Students will explore and use methods of identifying potentials in relationship, employment, and money via the natal chart.
• Students will understand the principal ethical issues connected with astrological sessions.
Students in this highly interactive 10-week course will meet live on a regular basis to work on delineation. They will also have a course website for further materials and discussion.