Primary Instructor: Karen McCauley.
WR202 and WR203 may be taken in any order.
Astrology can provide a great deal of insight into the basic dynamics of love and marriage. This course will cover techniques, including comparisons and composites. Psychological principles, psychological issues and ethical concerns and considerations will also be examined. The primary goal is to promote better understanding, application and usage of basic consultation and communication skills with regard to questions about relationships.
By the end of this course, the students will be able to:
1. identify primary categories of human relationships.
2. locate relationships in specific houses of a cosmological chart .
3. identify at least two issues involved in validating cosmological information.
4. identify personal filters or critical thinking obstacles which could interfere with clear understanding and interpretation of astrological data.
5. locate and evaluate the astrological representations of individual attitudes towards love, sex and life responsibilities, attraction to others, potential for making commitments and for enduring relationships.
6. identify, compare and contrast the various methods of chart comparison.
7. identify, compare and contrast the various methods of using composite charts.
8. identify special charts used in relationship analysis such as first meeting chart, marriage election chart, draconic natal and composite, heliocentric and sidereal natal